Friday, January 7, 2011

daily photo {no.7}: thematic photographic

daily photo {no. 7}

January afternoons in Oregon are generally dark, cold, and wet.  It's sometimes a challenge for me to remain upbeat in the winter. When I arrive at work in the early morning dark, work all day in a windowless photo studio  and then drive home in the gathering gloom, I often don't see the sun for days.  When I get home I want to turn on every lamp in the house and light a hundred candles in an attempt to banish the darkness...which may or may not improve my mood, but I'm sure it makes the power company very happy.

Every Wednesday evening,  Carmi over at the blog Written Inc. posts a photographic theme, and invites everyone to join in. This week's theme is "wet". Hop on over to Thematic Photographic and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment